Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Escape to the unforgettable surrounded by astonishing natural beauty. Nestled among white sands and crystal blue waters, this elegant Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi resort is a 30-minute yacht journey from Velana International Airport. Discover indulgent choices from 11 celebrated dining venues, a world-class lifestyle spa sanctuary, and a plethora of activities for all generations. Experience True Waldorf Astoria Service personalized to your every wish.
Set in a tropical paradise, the resort and the beach, reef and overwater villas span across three islands with a wealth of luxuries and experiences:
• 122 beach, reef and overwater villas with private pool, including Ithaafushi Private Island
• 11 dining venues and bars including Terra, an elevated treetop restaurant, and The Ledge by Dave Pynt
• World-class lifestyle spa and wellness sanctuary
• A myriad of adventure and watersports activities
• Waldorf Astoria Young Discovery Park – water recreation area and enriching activities for kids
• Romantic wedding pavilion for a special occasion
For those seeking the ultimate exclusivity, Stella Maris Private Ocean Villas are an intimate getaway, exquisite duplex villas with direct ocean access, accessible only by boat. Ithaafushi Private Island is a 32,000 sq. m. sanctuary encompassing private villas and amenities for the utmost luxury.
- REEF VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 2 adults, 2 children below 12 years & an infant. A home-away-from-home where guests can take in nature’s beauty from an overwater hammock alongside the infinity pool, soak up the rays on a sun lounger, or enjoy a meal in the dining gazebo. The indoor living and dining room is fully appointed with state-of-the-art entertainment, sofas and floor-to-ceiling windows. The spacious bedroom with its king-sized, or two queen-sized, Waldorf Astoria signature bed and sitting area, dressing room and enticing bathroom make this a gratifying choice. OVERWATER VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 2 adults, 2 children below 12 years and 1 infant. These expansive villas offer a home-away-from-home ambience with stylish indulgence and lavish facilities for complete comfort and convenience, including generous indoor living and dining space and a large bedroom. Ample choices to fully relax, magnificent views from every corner, an expansive outdoor terrace with infinity pool, hammock, dining gazebo and pavilion with daybed leading to the tropical garden and the ocean beyond make this a truly relaxing choice. BEACH VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 2 adults & 2 children below 12 years. Retreat to a delightful villa. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors from both the spacious bedroom and magnificent bathroom present views across the expansive wooden deck, garden and the ocean. The bedroom boasts a king-sized signature Waldorf Astoria bed, seating area, 65-inch TV and sound system, while his and hers closets lead through to the bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanities and an oversized bathtub. Enjoy the terrace with pool, hammock, dining pavilion and sun loungers. GRAND REEF VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 3 adults. Intimate seclusion inspired by the celestial charm of the velvety Maldivian night sky and ample space to relax. This spacious retreat has a large bedroom with sitting area, generous indoor living and dining area fitted with state-of-the-art audio-visual entertainment and magnificent bathroom, all with floor-to-ceiling windows. GRAND OVERWATER VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 2 adults, 2 children below 12 years and 1 infant. Indulge in a Maldivian experience with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors opening out on to endless ocean views. The wooden deck offers direct ocean access, while alongside the infinity pool are overwater hammocks, sun loungers and dining gazebo. The air-conditioned living and dining room come with audio-visual entertainment and comfortable sofas. The bedroom has two queen-sized, Waldorf Astoria signature bed and sitting area, while the dressing room has a glass floor revealing the tropical reef below. STELLA MARIS OCEAN VILLA Accommodates 2 adults, 2 children below 12 years and 1 infant. These expansive villas offer a home-away-from-home ambience with stylish indulgence and lavish facilities for complete comfort and convenience, including generous indoor living and dining space and a large bedroom. Ample choices to fully relax, magnificent views from every corner, an expansive outdoor terrace with infinity pool, hammock, dining gazebo and pavilion with daybed leading to the tropical garden and the ocean beyond make this a truly relaxing choice. 2 BEDROOM OVERWATER VILLA WITH POOL Accommodates 2 adults, 2 children below 12 years & an infant. A home-away-from-home where guests can take in nature’s beauty from an overwater hammock alongside the infinity pool, soak up the rays on a sun lounger, or enjoy a meal in the dining gazebo. 2 BEDROOM BEACH VILLA WITH POOL Indulge in a Maldivian experience with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors opening out on to endless ocean views. The wooden deck offers direct ocean access, while alongside the infinity pool are overwater hammocks, sun loungers and dining gazebo.
- Indulge your senses at the resort’s playground with art, music, food and drinks. Relax in the vibrant yet cozy ambiance of Nava, our pool and beach club featuring live DJs, a refreshing selection of cocktails, wood-fired pizzas and small bites.
- Be mesmerized by the stunning Maldivian sunset over the Indian Ocean from Amber, our relaxed Champagne bar. Savor a unique range of the finest Champagnes along with a selection of hand-crafted Champagne cocktails and curated spuntini.
- PEACOCK ALLEY
- Unwind with ocean views and live music from our resident saxophonist in this serene lounge. Our hand-crafted, signature barrel-aged cocktails, wines and tapas make Peacock Alley an ideal venue to chill throughout the day and night.
- Embrace a garden-to-table concept in the greenhouse ambience of Glow. Well-being cuisine made with fresh ingredients from the island’s edible garden is complemented by a range of organic, biodynamic, sustainable and natural wines, as well as healthy, detoxifying drinks.
- THE LEDGE BY DAVE PYNT
- Created by Dave Pynt from Burnt Ends, a Michelin-starred restaurant in Singapore, The Ledge by Dave Pynt brings Burnt Ends’ much-loved modern Australian barbecue style to the Maldives. The perfect pool-side spot for a leisurely lunch, by night The Ledge turns into an intimate restaurant where the bar and grill come to life.
- THE ROCK
- Home to our extensive wine cellar of the finest New World favorites and Old World classics, dine at The Rock around a 200-year-old Jarrah wood table in a cave-like dining room built from Jordanian limestone. Exclusive wine dinners for 12 guests feature food and wine pairing menus paying homage to renowned wine regions.
- The Maldives’ only hand-pulled noodles and freshly prepared dim sum are served at Tangled. Elevate your experience with craft beer, baiju and a selection of sake served by the first certified Maldivian sake sommelier.
- TASTING TABLE
- Indulge in alluring cuisines at Tasting Table. Start your day with a sumptuous multi-cuisine breakfast spread while enjoying the Indian Ocean view. At night, Tasting Table highlights a culinary journey spanning Asia to Europe in the relaxing dining room and on the al fresco beachside terrace. A private dining room is available for special celebrations.
- LI LONG
- Inspired by Shanghainese noble residences, Li Long offers signature Peking duck roasted in the Maldives’s first classic wood-fired oven. Relish contemporary Chinese cuisine beautifully paired with specialty Chinese tea from the finest tea collection. A private dining room with lagoon view is ideal for family gatherings.
- Adorned with antique décor and artifacts, Yasmeen presents a gastronomic journey of Levant cuisine in a heritage Arabian village setting with an Indian Ocean view. Savor piping hot Saj bread baked in a traditional oven, mezzes and succulent charcoal-grilled meat and seafood.
- Gaze across the ocean as you dine among the treetops in one of seven bamboo nests. The unparalleled dining experience at Terra features the world’s finest ingredients, such as Miyazake Wagyu Beef and Alba White Truffle, complemented by an extensive collection of premium wines and the resort’s signature Krug Champagne handpicked by the first Maldives’ Krug Ambassador.
YOUNG DISCOVERY PARK
Young guests can discover endless fun and educational activities. Waldorf Astoria Young Discovery Park features an exciting water recreation area and enriching activities catered to kids and teens for their very own Maldivian experience.
POOLS & CABANA EXPERIENCE
Surrounded by green foliage, steps from clear turquoise waters, our four Lagoon cabana, located around the Lagoon Pool and Mirror Pool, offer privacy for a day in the sun. For the ultimate indulgence, enjoy a day package including two glasses of Champagne and oysters. Specially crafted cabana menu is also available.
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi offers the idyllic setting for a range of exciting recreation and watersport activities. Enjoy a blast of fun with our watersports featuring myriads of activities to suit all age groups and interests. Experience spectacular views of the resort and nearby reefs by Parasailing 200m above sea level or ride the underwater scooter Seabob. Advance bookings essential.
Revitalise your body and lifestyle with our wellness programmes, created for the maximum positive effect on your health and wellbeing whether you want to keep fit and boost metabolism with regular fitness or yoga classes, or improve mobility and flexibility under the guidance of dedicated and certified personal trainers and yoga instructors who will help you get the most out of your workouts. Waldorf Astoria Spa, Fitness Centre features an outdoor yoga pavilion.
WALDORF ASTORIA SPA
Discover equilibrium in body, mind and soul in our resort spa.
Waldorf Astoria spa sanctuary is nestled in the botanical gardens of Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, offering an escape from the noise of everyday life with luxurious holistic treatments and exercise programmes. Delivering customized wellness solutions with a personalized approach, treatments are focused on three goals: relaxing, rebalancing and results.
Refresh oceanside in an oasis of serenity and blissful indulgence, exclusively reserved for you at the Waldorf Astoria Spa.
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
- SPECIAL NOTES
Seaplane transfers are available during day light only (6 Am to 4:30 Pm).
Resort can also be reached by Domestic Air + Speedboat Transfer.
On your arrival to Male International Airport – Resort representative will welcome you to the resort transfers or at the Resort Airport Counter No. 08.
- ADVANCE PURCHASE
Save 20% by Planning Your Luxury Stay in Advance with Simplifly Maldives.
- Weekend Getaway Package
- Be spontaneous – get up and go for a weekend adventure with our Weekend Getaway Package. Earn Double Points while taking advantage of Internet access, breakfast, and late checkout.