Jumeirah Vittaveli Maldives
- just 20 minutes away from Male International Airport. As you make your way across the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean aboard our motorised catamaran, all your expectations and anticipation will soon become fulfilled beyond your imagination.Watersports, wellness, diving, beachside havens – Jumeirah Vittaveli has it all. We’ve curated a collection of all of the most remarkable experiences The Maldives has to offer in one place. Shape your own unique Maldives experience here. Jumeirah Vittaveli. Everything. Closer.
- BEACH VILLA WITH POOL SUNRISE
- With breathtaking views, the Beach Villa with Pool Sunrise is an ideal sojourn for those on vacation. Surrounded by the tranquil waters of the sea and a sun-bathed private beach, this villa is restful, spacious and well-appointed.
- BEACH VILLA WITH POOL SUNSET
- Enjoy the quiet calm of Maldivian beaches as you relax in the luxurious comfort of the Beach Villa with pool sunset. With sprawling interiors and a private beach, this villa redefines splendor.
- INFINITY POOL OCEAN VILLA
- Just a few steps away from the gentle waters of the lagoon, the Infinity Pool Ocean Villas are perfect for an enchanting tropical island holiday. Access to an outdoor deck area and your own private infinity pool ensures complete relaxation. Create precious memories with your loved ones as you enjoy sun filled days and starry night skies from the comfort of your overwater home.
- INFINITY POOL OCEAN VILLA WITH SLIDE
- Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, the Infinity Pool Ocean Villas with slides are perfect for our fun-loving guests. Make a splash into the crystal clear lagoon from your own water slide and explore the magical marine world. Airy interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass doors and an extended deck with sunken seating and overwater hammock complete your picture-perfect Maldivian holiday experience.
- PRIVATE OCEAN RETREAT WITH SLIDE
- If you are looking for the perfect hideaway to spend quality time with your family or want to enjoy some romantic moments with your loved one, the Private Ocean Retreat with Slide is a perfect choice. A retreat in the truest sense, the two-storied villa has situated a heartbeat away from the main island. The completely refurbished villas come with an extended outdoor deck with overwater hammocks and sunken seating for blissful relaxation, your very own private beach for building sandcastles overwater, a second bedroom downstairs with en-suite bathroom, and a private bar set-up as well as full-size wine fridge inside the villa.
- 2 BEDROOM SUNRISE BEACH POOL VILLA
- The Two Bedroom Beach Villa with Pool Sunrise is the perfect room for a family or a group of friends on vacation. The interiors are beautifully decorated and ensure complete privacy. If you want direct access to the beach and a gorgeous view of the ocean, this villa will not disappoint you.
- 3 BEDROOM ROYAL POOL RESIDENCE
- If you want to make extraordinary memories with your family or friends, this Three Bedroom Royal Residence with Pool is your perfect sojourn. Peaceful, luxurious and comfortable, the royal residence is like home but just a little better. Equipped with every amenity and facility that one can ask for, we make you feel special. Whether with friends or family, enjoy lazy afternoons spent soaking in the Maldivian sun.
- THE SIX BEST RESTAURANTS IN NANJING
04 Nov 2018 Nanjing’s varied culinary landscape encompasses a colourful smorgasbord of flavours and influences. The capital of the Jiangsu province, known as the land of fish and rice for its wealth of seafood, Nanjing’s menus bristle with local favourites such as steamed dumplings, sesame pancakes, salted duck and noodle broths. For a change from local food, there’s also a heady mix of continental flavours. Here are the six best restaurants in Nanjing.
- GUANGZHOU: THE HOME OF CANTONESE COOKING
- 04 Dec 2018 From mouth-watering Sichuan to seafood-heavy Shandong, China’s many regional cuisines have captured hearts and palates across the globe—the most popular of which is undoubtedly Cantonese. Fresh yet flavourful, Cantonese is China’s most accessible cuisine, tracing its origins back to the city of Guangzhou, formerly Canton. Join us on a culinary exploration of Cantonese cooking from its birth to the best places to eat it today.
- A LOCAL’S GUIDE TO EATING OUT IN MAYFAIR
- 20 Feb 2019 Mayfair is the elegant soul of London, stretching from the verdant canopies of Hyde Park to the swanky flagship stores of Bond Street and Piccadilly. Huge Victorian promenades and iconic Georgian townhouses call Mayfair home, but it’s not all about the sightseeing and shopping. Hiding among historic facades and famous streets is perhaps central London’s best and most diverse dining scene. From cute cafes to tasty takeaways, famously fine dining to the terrifically trendy, here’s our local’s guide to eating out in Mayfair.
- THE TOP FIVE RESTAURANTS IN KUWAIT CITY
- 03 Jan 2019 From illustrious international kitchens and exciting contemporary start-ups to trusty, well-loved stalwarts serving excellent traditional fare, Kuwait City is liberally peppered with places to eat. Pause between shopping and sightseeing for a colour-popping platter of sushi or unwind in the evening over a traditional Middle Eastern mezze spread. We’ve selected our favourite restaurants in Kuwait City for a flavourful sample of its exciting culinary landscape.
- 8 FUN AND DELICIOUS THINGS TO DISCOVER AT JUMEIRAH MINA A’ SALAM
- 21 Mar, 2019From a legendary Friday Brunch to vegan delights and yoga on the beach, here are 9 amazing things to discover at Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam:
- A CULINARY JOURNEY THROUGH CHINA
- 13 May 2019 Nanjing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou are three of China’s most prominent culinary capitals; each with its own style of cooking. We recently caught up with Jumeirah Nanjing’s Executive Chef, Yeon Chin Foong, to talk about modern Chinese cuisine and the best places to eat in China’s expansive culinary capitals.
- • Tea/Coffee maker
- • Minibar
- • Safety Deposit
- • Air conditioning
- • Seating Area
- • Fan
- • Flat-screen TV
- • Private entrance
- • Wake-up service
- • Alarm clock
- • Electric kettle
- • Wardrobe or closet
- • Terrace
- • Clothes rack
- • Sofa bed
- KUDA KOLI KIDS CLUB
We’ve created an exciting programme of activities for our younger guests with our Kids Club and Teen Lounge.
- MARINE BIOLOGY AND CORAL CONSERVATION
Jumeirah Vittaveli’s resident Marine Biologist teaches both children and adults about the importance of coral protection and marine habitats.
- WATER SPORTS AND DIVE CENTRE
Visit the Water Sports and Dive Centre for an adrenaline-fueled venture. From jet-skiing to scuba diving, there’s something for everyone.
- WEDDING CHAPEL
Walk down the glass-floored aisle in our overwater Wedding Chapel to say “I Do”, for your anniversary, honeymoon, or dream vow renewal.
- ICE ICE MAYBE…
A first in the Maldives and an experience unlike any other, the ice skating rink at Jumeirah Vittaveli is fun and exciting.
As we strive to continuously improve the guest experience, please take note of all the exciting enhancements and updates happening at Jumeirah Vittaveli.
- TALISE YOGA
Yoga is a science that has been practiced for thousands of years. It consists of ancient theories, observations, and principles about the connection between the mind and body, a connection which has been proven by modern medicine.
- TALISE SPA
Treatments at Talise Vittaveli are inspired by these elements of light and space. The ingredients used in the treatments are hand-harvested by local communities using traditional farming methods to ensure that the healing life energy held in all living things is honoured, and handed down to you through our unique products and treatments.
- Seaplane transfers are available during daylight only (6 Am to 4:30 Pm).
- The resort can also be reached by Domestic Air + Speedboat Transfer.
- On your arrival to Male International Airport – Resort representative will welcome you to the resort transfers or at the Resort Airport Counter No. 08.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
- Plan your ultimate getaway 2020 with Simplifly Maldives & save:
- 20% off on villa rates
to book 180 days prior to the arrival date
10% off on villa rates
to book 75 days prior to the arrival date