Hurawalhi Island Resort
- It is at Hurawalhi that you can fill your days with an unsparing amount of extraordinaires, your mind with wonder, and your heart with romance. The 90-villa, the adults-only luxury resort is as brilliant as the ocean that laps against its beaches and more magnificent than any island you have visited. You can swoon over photos of the Maldives, but nothing will prepare you for the beautiful blend of barefoot bliss and contemporary design found at Hurawalhi.
- OCEAN VILLA
Get a glimpse of living the high life by indulging and unwinding in an Ocean Villa. This over-water accommodation is bringing opulent design to the striking natural beauty that Hurawalhi is known for. Celebrate luxury and embrace nature on your doorstep: take a dip in the ocean straight from your sundeck, and let the gentle lapping of the waves beneath your villa create a sense of serenity and tranquility in what is to be wrapped up as your most exquisite holiday.
- ROMANTIC OCEAN VILLA
The Romantic Ocean Villa boasts a soaking tub on the deck, offering the perfect end to the day against a symphony of colour as the sunsets. Wonder at exquisite, undisturbed views of the Indian Ocean from the spacious sundeck and take delight in having the utmost luxury on stilts over the glittering ocean all to yourselves. A heavenly hideaway, ideal for honeymooners, couples and all others who wish to live like royalty during their dream holiday in the Maldives.
- BEACH VILLA
The lavishly appointed Beach Villa is popular for the unbeatable lifestyle it offers – the island’s sparkling-white beach and the lagoon to which it fades away are steps away from your refined villa. Making your stay an incredible experience are the peacefulness only possible at a location like the Maldives, clear views of the mesmerizing blues of the Indian Ocean, and paradise pure and simple that your Beach Villa surely defines.
BEACH SUNSET POOL VILLA
Find beachside bliss in Hurawalhi’s Beach Sunset Pool Villa, which draws together all marvels of the Maldives that you desire: captivating views of the sunset, pure pleasures of having your private, ocean-facing infinity pool, and a beach leading to a translucent lagoon just steps away to round the perfection off.
OCEAN POOL VILLA
An awe-inspiring backdrop and contemporary design unite in the Ocean Pool Villa to make your long-lived fascination with over-water luxury a reality. Be swept away by your private retreat perched graciously above the shimmering Indian Ocean and feel the magic of the Maldives.
- KASHIBO RESTAURANT AND BAR
The contemporary Kashibo Restaurant (kashibo is Dhivehi for sea urchin) hits the spot with a picture-perfect setting and a divine dining menu in equal measure. Indulge in highlights of Asian street food and pamper your palette with everything you love about Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine, among others, and enjoy a range of seafood staples and vegetarian dishes.
The tantalising aromas. The sizzling of the food. The atmosphere. Canneli will impress you with all of these, and spice things up with themed evening, allowing you to sample various international cuisine during your stay. The restaurant is a melting pot of flavours and people, creating a contemporary and relaxed dining experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all culinary occasions where one can take delight in mouth-watering creations prepared with only the finest of ingredients.
This romantic, ocean-side hideaway is perfect for intimate pre-dinner rendezvous, made complete by sipping on a glass of champagne and savouring the luscious canapés and petit fours. Adding allure are captivating views of Dream Island – Hurawalhi’s private sandbank that pierces the ocean’s blue and creates a beautiful, if not a surreal sight.
From live entertainment to an extensive menu of wines, cocktails, shishas and snacks, this is the realization of perfection. Add to the mix an infinity pool, and beach just steps away, and it becomes clear why you are bound to return to Coco every day.
- • Tea/Coffee maker
- • Minibar
- • Safety Deposit
- • Air conditioning
- • Seating Area
- • Fan
- • Flat-screen TV
- • Private entrance
- • Wake-up service
- • Alarm clock
- • Electric kettle
- • Wardrobe or closet
- • Terrace
- • Clothes rack
- • Sofa bed
- SCUBA DIVING
- Coral reefs of the Maldives, deemed the best year-round diving destination in the Indian Ocean, are proof that the country’s striking beauty extends to the underwater. Scuba diving around Hurawalhi is a sheer delight; marine life is abundant and varied, with manta rays, reef sharks and sea turtles regularly paying visits to dives sites literally on Hurawalhi’s doorstep.
- Coral reefs around Hurawalhi are a part of one of the most spectacular underwater environments on the planet. Fish species come in thousands and coral in hundreds, and a lot of it can be admired by snorkeling. Several reefs around Hurawalhi, including the resort’s house reef, offer ample opportunity for seeing sea turtles and bustling schools of fish. To make your snorkeling adventure five stars, join the seasonal manta mania – the joy of swimming alongside these gracious, gigantic fish is hard to beat!
- HURAWALHI MARINE BIOLOGY CENTER
- Our resident marine biologist is bringing expertise and love of the ocean to Hurawalhi. A professional of the Manta Trust with a thorough knowledge of the Maldives’ marine environment and a broad understanding of the intrinsic value of coral reefs is on-site to make guests realize that Hurawalhi – and the Maldives in general – is a very special place for aquatic exploration.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
- At Hurawalhi, we understand that you wish to cling to memories of your special moments for long after the tan has faded. The gorgeousness of Hurawalhi and the sparks in your eyes during your honeymoon, wedding or renewal of vows ceremony are meant to live on. That’s why Pix Maldives is on site, ready to capture your precious, once-in-a-lifetime occasions.
- Putting your feet up at your favorite relaxation spot at Hurawalhi is a fine way to spend your holiday, but for when your wanderlust pops in and you wish to venture out of the resort, the Maldives’ discovery is at your fingertips.
- Listen to the pulse of the ocean and immerse yourself in all the pleasures Hurawalhi’s surroundings make available. The resort is ringed by boundless stretches of water that provide an excellent playground for the guest looking to do more than sunbathing. For those after a tranquil enjoyment and for adrenaline junkies alike, Ocean Watersport has just the right leisure activity for you.
- FITNESS CENTER
- Stay fit and energized during your holiday at Hurawalhi by visiting the resort’s state-of-the-art gym, which houses everything you need to get in shape and stay in shape in paradise. While enjoying an invigorating workout, the 2-story fitness center affords spectacular views of the atoll channel and the nearby Dhanifaru lagoon – save some stamina for the excitement if you happen to spot some dolphins or manta rays in the distance!
- SPORTS GROUND
- Guests with a passion for sports and those who like to maintain a healthy lifestyle will appreciate Hurawalhi’s Sports Ground. Join a game of futsal, improve your strokes on the tennis court, or play badminton in the resort’s tropical surroundings.
- THE GAMES ROOM
- During the day’s hottest hours or for evening leisure, plenty of excitement is to be had at The Games Room inside Coco Bar. Air hockey, table tennis, pinball, and a retro arcade game – Pacman is inviting you for thrilling fun for any age.
- DUNIYE SPA
- Are you longing for deep relaxation and peace? Awaken body and soul at Hurawalhi’s oasis of relaxation, beauty and well-being. Visit Duniye Spa once and you will set the course of your day with heart-centered treatments; seek pampering and inspiration regularly and enter the path of joyful, healthy living to last a lifetime
- The resort accepts guests above 18 Yrs. of age only.
- Enjoy a special bath ceremony in your Romantic Ocean Villa
Experience a specially crafted bath ceremony for you and your partner when you book a Romantic Ocean Villa at Hurawalhi Resort Maldives.