Hard Rock Hotel
- Set in the pristine Noonu Atoll, Cheval Blanc Randheli is an intimate and contemporary hideaway a 40-minute journey north of Male. The 45-villa Maison has been conceived in harmony with the island’s lush vegetation and lagoon views.
- In a protected surrounding, forty minutes north of Malé via seaplane, perfect waters and lavish vegetation offer Cheval Blanc Randheli a remarkable setting. The Maison has been considered in collaboration with the island’s characteristic environment, lavish vegetation and tidal pond sees. Contemporary yet indigenous, effortless and downplayed, it is the ideal adjust of present day architecture and conventional motivations.
- ISLAND VILLAS
- A lavish wilderness on one side, the perpetual sea on the other, outline this exquisite basilica style hang. Momentous entryways permit to parcel the space up into three unmistakable and private regions: a light-filled family room and a rich room with its devoted stroll in changing area that paves the way to a liberal in-and outside restroom with its own salon de bain. Outside, a wilderness of palm trees and outlandish plants shade the vastness pool which leads onto the sea ahead. An encouragement to relax on the white sand of the private shoreline or appreciate a family lunch in the garden’s eating structure.
- PRIVATE ISLAND VILLA
- Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island sprawls over its 1-ha committed island, and is available from a private compartment and wharf. This four-room estate is the encapsulation of restrictive security with interesting offices including its own particular spa, curiously large 25-meter long open-air pool, unblemished shorelines and outlandish greenery enclosures.
- WATER VILLAS & LAGOON VILLAS
- Perched on conventional stilts, the Water Villas and Lagoon Villas offer an exceptional ocean side living background. The perfect setting for couples to appreciate the Maldivian sweet life.
- WATER & LAGOON GARDEN VILLAS
- Amongst land and ocean, rich garden and endless turquoise skyline, the Garden Water Villas and Lagoon Garden Villas offer an uncommon ordeal of the Maldives.
- THE WHITE
- Indulge in tantalizing breakfast in the elegant and relaxed ambience of the white. With ocean on one side and a lush garden on another admire the panoramic beauty of the island.
- Specializing in authentic Maldivian cuisines and indian dishes, savor signature delights such as the salade nicoise and grilled lobster.
- THE WHITE BAR
- A pool side bar, soak and relax in the sun after few lapses swimming. Sip in tropical beverages and light lunch enjoying the stunning view of the lagoon. With indoor and outdoor seating enjoy your drink in the environment you like at the white bar.
- LE 1947
- An uber luxurious fine dining experience is what you get at LE 1947. Named after Château Cheval Blan, the finest wine producer experience 9 course French meal. LE 1947 is tribute to French cuisines with a little touch of Maldivian art and ambience.
- LE 1947 BAR
- A perfect setting to begin or end a gastronomic experience in a quieted vibe upgraded by the streaming notes of the grand piano.
- LA TABLE DE PATRAGE
- Hosting private dining for families and friends with seating arrangement for 12 to 16 people, experience the convivial way of dining at La table de patrage. With culinary delights prepared by experienced chefs, one can always customize the menu to their own needs.
- THE DIPTYQUE
- A Tepayakki restaurant serving Japanese and east-Asian cuisines. An open kitchen restaurant, enjoy succulent delights prepared right in front of you. Enjoy the culinary skills of chefs while enjoying flavorful sashimi ,sushi and enjoying captivating view of sapphire ocean.
- THE DEELANI
- An alfresco over water restaurant, the deelani serves Mediterranean and seafood delights. A gourmet experience of flavors, aromas, eye-pleasing view savor mouthwatering tapas, Mediterranean Mezze, langoustine Prosecco risotto and crisp pizzas.
- CARTE BLANCHE
- Enjoy fine dining in your private terrace or design a romantic dinner by seaside or in your private dhoni, Carte Blanche arranges this for you. With a range of dining options, enjoy your meal in completer solace and privacy.
- LE CARROUSEL & LE PADDOCK
- For the youngest, Le Carrousel offers a range of cultural, playful and sports activities: children yoga, submarine pictures safari, treasure hunt and many other memorable experiences. Outdoors, a pergola protects children from the sun allowing them to play as much as they please.
- SPORTS & FITNESS
- On neighbouring Maakurandhoo Island, two tennis courts built to Australian Open standards provide a pristine, sun-basked environment in which to play. Cheval Blanc Randheli offers personalised courses for every level taught by experienced professionals.
- WATER ACTIVITIES
- Starting point of sea excursions, the marina houses a fleet of dhonis at disposal of guests to sail on the lagoon, as well as Cheval Blanc coloured speedboats and a yacht.
- Home to turtles, manta rays and pinecone soldierfish, Noonu Atoll is an ideal playground for snorkelling and diving excursions during the day, at sunset or at night.
- A team of Alchemists designs a wide array of tailor-made activities and unforgettable experiences for every guest.
- CHEVAL BLANC SPA
- Nestled amidst lush vegetation of island, Cheval Blanc Spa is dedicated to well-being and complete relaxation and rejuvenation. Away from all the hustle and bustle of island, enter into serenity as you are taken to the spa by a private Dhoni. Blissful experience, personally designed for the well-being of the guests.
- The spa also features The Yoga Studio, the Relaxation and Thai Pavilions, a Hair Spa by Leonor Greyl.aa
- SPECIAL NOTES
Seaplane transfers are available during day light only (6 Am to 4:30 Pm).
Resort can also be reached by Domestic Air + Speedboat Transfer.
On your arrival to Male International Airport – Resort representative will welcome you to the resort transfers or at the Resort Airport Counter No. 08.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER
Plan your ultimate getaway 2019 with Simplifly Maldives & save
- 20% off on villa rates to book 180 days prior to the arrival date.
- 10% off on villa rates to book 75 days prior to the arrival date.