Lily Beach Resort at Huvahendhoo
Lily Beach Resort & Spa at Huvahendhoo – Relish the moments soaking in the sun walking in the endless soft white sandy beaches looking at the endless ocean at prestigious Lily beach resort and spa. Located at South Ari Atoll at Huvahendhoo Island, one can reach this island through a picturesque through a 30 minute sea plane transfer from Velena international airport.
Luxurious and spacious villas stand up with a perfect calm surrounding enhancing the beauty of the island. The resort offers 119 villas with complete facilities and amenities making your stay comfortable and pleasant.
With ample of activities to indulge in time seem flying at Lily beach resort and spa. Engage in a reawakening treatment at Tamara spa or challenge yourself to adrenaline rush activities like surfing, diving, snorkeling or enjoy exotic succulent cuisines that will leave your taste buds linger.
A true 5 star service with amicable people and exceptional service awaits you at Lily beach resort and spa.
Set in Huvahendhoo island in the Alifu Dhaalu Atoll, this all-inclusive luxury resort is accessible by seaplane.
Featuring private decks and open-air bathrooms with Jacuzzis, the upscale water villas also offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screens, minibars, daybeds and Nespresso machines. Upgraded villas add canopy beds, glass floors and plunge pools. Suites provide butler service and designer toiletries.
Airport transfer, water sports and activities such as snorkeling and fishing are included, as well as meals and drinks at 3 bars and 2 of the 3 restaurants. There’s also an infinity pool, a spa, a gym, a playground, and tennis and volleyball courts.
- Sunset Water Suite with Private Pool
Family Beach Villa
Deluxe Water Villa with Private Pool
An open sided restaurant with views of azure water, lily maa is the main restaurant with finest range of cuisine. Indulge in the tantalizing gourmet in the open kitchen. Enjoy a sumptuous and relaxed dining experience in the Vibrant Atmosphere of this restaurant which provides an array of 80 premium wines.
A La Carte Restaurant – A unique experience awaits all our guests at the tamarind restaurant. Against the backdrop of spectacular ocean views, Tamarind offers Indian and Chinese fusion cuisine with authentic flavors and special signature dishes. Complement the dinner with an array of wine cellars from all around the world.
Induce your senses at the TEPPANYAKI
which serves succulent Japanese cuisine at the aqua bar. Watch the chef cook your food to perfection with sensational flavors at the open kitchen.
LES TURQUOISE D’AQUA
Satisfy your hunger at LES TURQUOISE D’AQUA which offers fine dining experience in a tranquil setting. Seduce your taste buds with wine and cuisine in the Romantic setting with your loved one.
Overlooking the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, AQVA bar is the perfect spot for a chilled cocktail. Sit back and relax in the lounge with a drink in the laid back setting. AQVA bar also offer snacks and has option for dinner, coffee and more.
Lively at night with tastefully selected music, vibe bar will surely keep you in your feet. Dance or simply enjoy to tunes of DJ. Keep you energy up with wide selection of light cuisine and indoor games to keep you entertained.
Unwind and relax at the spirit bar which serves drinks throughout the day. Elegant with breathtaking views of Indian Ocean, spirit bar serves a wide variety of beverages.
- SPORTS & FITNESS
- On neighbouring Maakurandhoo Island, two tennis courts built to Australian Open standards provide a pristine, sun-basked environment in which to play. Cheval Blanc Randheli offers personalised courses for every level taught by experienced professionals.
- WATER ACTIVITIES
- Starting point of sea excursions, the marina houses a fleet of dhonis at disposal of guests to sail on the lagoon, as well as Cheval Blanc coloured speedboats and a yacht.
- Home to turtles, manta rays and pinecone soldierfish, Noonu Atoll is an ideal playground for snorkelling and diving excursions during the day, at sunset or at night.
- A tranquil hideaway, escape from all the stress and tension at Tamara Spa. Harmonizing perfectly with the serene surrounding, experience reawakening, refreshing massages and treatments. A holistic journey of absolute relaxation awaits you at Tamara Spa.
The over water spa features indoor and outdoor shower, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam, five double villas with outdoor shower and Jacuzzi, one unique double Thai room with outdoor shower and Jacuzzi, and a spa manicure and pedicure room with nail bar.
- SPECIAL NOTES
Seaplane transfers are available during day light only (6 Am to 4:30 Pm).
Resort can also be reached by Domestic Air + Speedboat Transfer.
On your arrival to Male International Airport – Resort representative will welcome you to the resort transfers or at the Resort Airport Counter No. 08.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER
Plan your ultimate getaway 2019 with Simplifly Maldives & save
- 20% off on villa rates to book 180 days prior to the arrival date.
- 10% off on villa rates to book 75 days prior to the arrival date.