BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
BOOKING PAYMENT POLICY
The table below shows general cancellation and amendment policy applicable to most resorts. However, due to the diverse and unique policy of each resort, some may have stricter policy. Please check with your Destination Specialist on the actual cancellation and amendment policy of your chosen resort.
|Time of Booking Confirmation||Upon Confirmation||Balance Due|
|Bookings under USD 5,000||100% of the total invoice||N/A|
|1 – 120 Days prior to arrival||100% of the total invoice||N/A|
|121 – 180 Days prior to arrival||75% of the total invoice||90 days prior to guest arrival|
|181 days or more prior to arrival||100% of the total invoice||N/A|
|Bookings Falling on||Payment Terms||Conditions|
|PEAK PERIODS 15 Dec to 31 Dec AND 1 Jan to 15 Jan||100% payment at the time of confirmation||A minimum of 7 room nights must be booked (varies in different resorts) 100% of the invoice is chargeable.|
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND
All cancellations should be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org – Accounts Department, Simplifly Maldives.
|Time of Booking Cancellation||Cancellation Terms|
|Prior to 91 days of arrival or more||Full refund after less administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
|Prior to 46 – 90 days of arrival||15% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees and administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
|Prior to 45 days of arrival||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees and administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
OTHER CANCELLATION & NO SHOW CONDITIONS
|Any cancellation falling on peak periods||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees|
|No shows for any period||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees|
TYPE OF PAYMENT; BANK/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (If you are paying via bank):
Telegraphic Transfer is to be made to the Simplifly Maldives’ bank account as follows;
|In favor of||Simplifly Maldives (Pvt) Ltd|
|Beneficiary Bank Address|
|Name of Clearing Bank|
|Clearing Bank Code|
|Currency||United States Dollars (US$)|
Please email a copy of the remittance advice after you make the outward remittance.
Types of payment: Credit Card Payments; VISA CARD, MASTER CARD or AMEX CARD
- Please note that there will be an additional 4% levied on the total invoice amount as “bank processing fees” for all payments via Credit Cards.
- Credit Card payments can be processed through our Maldives Internet Payment Gateway powered by Bank of Maldives Plc.
- A system-generated URL will be sent to you by your personal Travel Consultant making credit card payments quicker & easier, through Simplifly Maldives Internet Payment Gateway. Once the payment is successful, please notify us via an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLAINTS & CLAIMS
- If you have any complaints during your stay in the Maldives, the same should be notified in writing to Simplifly Maldives , before your departure from the Maldives or within 3 working days if after your departure.
- Any action will not be taken for complaints or claims received after the mentioned period.
PAYMENTS & BANK DETAILS
- All payments must be settled as per the Pro-forma Invoice to our above mentioned bank account.
- All the invoices should be settled on or before the due date. If there is any discrepancy on our invoice, it should be brought forward to our notice within 03 days of receipt, no reduction on our invoices are allowed at any circumstance without prior authorization or credit note.
- Working Hours
You may request to arrange for one of our specialist consultants to call you and discuss your travel requirements in more detail. Our working hours are daily 0930hrs to 1800hrs, 6 days a week except on Sundays. On Sundays, our office is partially open for the convenience of our clients with on-going bookings.
- Professional Help
Our professional travel consultants have visited and stayed in most of the resorts in our collections and are well informed about the facilities available on the resorts. If you need to speak to one of our consultants for assistance please advise us the most convenient time for us to call you.
- Room Availability
Please note that the room availability is only at the time of quotation. We are not holding any rooms on your behalf unless you get a confirmation in writing from us and reservation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Check-in & Check-out Time
The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and check – out time is 1200hrs. To guarantee Guest Villas availability for early check-in or late flights, it is highly recommended to book an additional night.
Speed Boats operate between 0600hrs and 2330hrs. Guests arriving after 2300hrs must overnight in Male’ City or at the Airport Hotel. Private speedboat transfers can be booked – please contact our reservations for more details.
The Seaplane does not travel during night time. Seaplanes operate between 0600hrs and 1600hrs. Please note that the maximum luggage allowance is 25kg checked-in and 5kg carry on per person. Any excess baggage will be chargeable and have to be paid directly to the Seaplane Company per KG.
- Domestic Flight & Speedboat:
Domestic Flights operate from 0600hrs to 2300hrs. Guests arriving after 2100hrs must overnight in Male’ City or at the Airport Hotel.